Saturday, February 24, 1:00 PM
View pictures by clicking on the links, then 'BACK' on your brower to return.
Consignments to Date: Preg / Info sheet now online
- We will sell at 12:30 before the cattle:
*40+ freestanding 24' panels, some with gates on the end
*4 heavy duty round bale feeders
*One 18' long rounded inside feeder (carriage type)
*Two 24'X24' feeders with slide-in ends
* Two heavy-duty round bale feeders, one double round bale feeder
* 4' X 4' incinerator
*These will be the last panels / gates / feeders to sell until April 14.
*The John Deere Gator was not able to be repaired in time for the sale, so may come to a future consignment sale in the spring.
*Salt Block Holder - "Being in the cattle business for 45 yrs, keeping salt blocks in place was a problem. This salt block holder is solid, does not slide around. Cattle can not upset it."
pic from front pic from side
- Armstrong Reduction:
50 Tan (some Red) Cows bred Red Angus or Simmental
Cows of all ages (half are 6yrs and under) to calve in March/April/May
Ivomeced, Phizer program
Cows1 Cows2 Cows3 Cows4 Cows5 Cows6
- Clayton Schuweiler Dipsersal:
32 mostly Black, some Red cows all 5yrs old and under bred Black Angus to start mid-March
Cows1 Cows2 Cows3 Cows4 Cows5
1 Registered Black Angus bull coming 3yrs old - Tattoo TLW 15C, BW 79lbs
- Coteau Hills Land and Cattle Co Bred Heifers:
All had 1st scour shot & Ivomec
20 Black Heifers bred Black Angus (60-day exposure) to start calving April 1
10 Tan hefiers bred Red Angus (60-day exposure) to start calving April 1
Tan1 Tan2 Tan3 Blk1 Blk2 Blk3
- 30 CharX Tan (some White) cows bred Charolais to start late March (65-day exposure)
The cows are 4-6yrs old.
- 4 Bred Cows and 1 Bull from the Estate of Dennis Waller
- We expect more bred cows & heifers of various breeds and ages