at the Yardsite of Johnstone Auction Mart
Saturday, July 21, 2018 10:00 AM
Directions: 4 miles west of Moose Jaw on #1 Highway
Lunch Served Sale Day Phone: 306-693-4715
If you have items you would like to consign to these auctions, contact us at any time.
The earlier we know, the more advertising you will receive at no extra cost,
plus we keep an updated list on this page.
If your items aren't listed here, nobody knows they're coming!
- 1998 John Deere CTSII Maximizer combine, 2-speed cylinder, large pulley on rotor drive, fine cut TSR chopper, Green Star yield monitor, Dial-a-matic, Dial-a-Speed, Kamsack Covers, Hopper Topper, JD pickup header with JD #914 pickup, 2000 acres since new feeder chain sprockets & bearings, 2000 acres on feed house floor, 1250 acres on the rub bars & concave, 4000 acres on new beater 4781 engine hours, 3563 thrasher hours
SN HOCTS2X675478 (header SN H00914W676292)
More pics: seats controls engine hours thrasher hours monitors
- 1976 Chev C65 3-ton grain truck, step-side fuel tank, 34,718 miles picotherside rearpic
- Versatile 24' PTO swather, bat reel
- 30+ 24' freestanding panels plus some with gates on the end
- Trees: 400-500 evergreens, fruit trees, shrubs, shade trees, roses, etc.
- Large quantity of shop tools, hardware, supplies