at the Yardsite of Johnstone Auction Mart
Sunday, June 10, 2018 10:00 AM
Directions: 4 miles west of Moose Jaw on #1 Highway
Lunch Served Sale Day Phone: 306-693-4715
- 1980 John Deere #2140 tractor with #146 FEL with bucket and fork, dual PTO, dual hydraulics, 3PH, Cozy cab, 18.4X30" new rear tires, 7.50X16SL new front tires, circulating heater, 9600 hours SN 357961L rearpic
- Case 970 tractor, 10,800 hours - motor rebuilt at 8000 hours
- 1978 IH 3-ton grain truck, V8 engine, 4X2 transmission, new roll tarp, pic from other side
- 1978 Bon Air Hard Top tent trailer, 3-burner stove, sink, ice box, heater (not working), no rips in canvas, no leaks, very clean other pics: pic1 pic2 pic3
- Larson 16' All American boat & trailer with strong running 135 Chrysler motor, electric start and power trim, ski bar, Am/Fm, CD player newer trailer tires. Also comes with skiing and tubing package, wetsuits and life jackets pic of inside
- 1994 CaseIH #1688 combine, recent hydro overhaul, good tires, specialty rotor, chopper, 4758 hours, AHHC, shedded, with pickup header and pickup,
SN JJC120689 pic of seat pic of dash
- CaseIH #1020 30' flex header, SN JJC0223683
- CaseIH #8230 PTO swather, bat reel, shedded pic from back pic of table
- 2011 Wheatheart 8" X 41' auger with mover, 25HP Kohler engine, VG condition,
SN 11336 pic of flighting pic of side
- 2010 Farm King 10" X 70' auger, VG condition, SN 21511359 pic of flighting
- Westeel-Roscoe 3000-bus 19' hopper bin, double skid, low profile hopper, aeration tube. Located for viewing at SE-01-20-02-W3 (GPS 50.6657, -106.1524). Will be sold from the sale site at 2:00 PM
- Versatile 24' PTO swather
- Crown ground-drive reel-type rock picker
- Craftsman 24HP riding mower, 42" deck, 120 hours, kept inside engine pic
- "Like new" mower deck for Craftsman mower
- "New" Jack-all stabilizer
- 16HP Kohler engine, ran last year, needs carb job
- Large quantity of shop tools, hardware, supplies
- 400-500 potted evergreens, fruit trees, shrubs, shade trees, roses, etc.
Note: the trees & some lawn & garden equipment will sell starting approximately 12:30 in a separate ring.
If you have items you would like to consign to these auctions, contact us at any time.
The earlier we know, the more advertising you will receive at no extra cost,
plus we keep an updated list on this page.
If your items aren't listed here, nobody knows they're coming!