of Court of Queen's Bench Asset Seizure - Signature Holdings Ltd, Moose Jaw SK
Saturday, July 8, 2017 11:00 AM (viewing starting at 8:00AM)
Directions: At the Northwest corner of the Junction of #1 Highway & #39 & 301 Highways east of Moose Jaw SK
GPS: 50.399 -105.409 Watch for signs Lunch available Sale Day Phone 306-693-4715
NOTE: These assets have been seized by the Sheriff's Department and are being sold 'As Is, Where Is'
*Removal of all purchases must be forthwith or at the direction of the Sheriff's Office. There will be no loading assistance.
*All purchases are at the risk of the purchaser as soon as sold.
*All purchases must be paid for the day of the sale by cash, cheque (with sufficient ID), or Visa/MC (3.5% admin fee added)
*As this equipment has been seized, operating condition of all items is unknown, and most has not been used in some time.
*We have described the items to the best of our knowledge, and descriptions are guides only, not guarantees.
*Bidding indicates you have satisfied yourself as to all aspects of the item - no one else is responsible,
and that you will remove it from the property by July 15, 2017.
- 1996 Peterbuilt highway tractor with sleeper, Eaton transmission, 24.5" good rear tires, 425/65R X 22.5" front tires, 1,419,000km showing, saftied in 2014 and has not been used since. SN 1NP-FDB0X-1-VD432256. Sells with HLR-25000-3S crane and winch. more pictures: pic1 pic2 pic3
- 1983 Fruehauf 48' extendable to 53' highboy semi trailer, SN 2H8P04520DR150201 pic of extension
- JCB Forklift, SN SLP94004VE0662048 more pictures: pic1 pic2
- Mack Econodyne tandem truck, 581,000km showing with Telelect boomer-auger with 2 bits and extensions - has been sitting for several years more pictures: pic1 pic2 pic3
- Blu-Chip Industrial fork lift - has been sitting for a while pic from other side
- Snorkel Scissor-Lift, 1250lb lift, 32' lift height - has been sitting for a while
- UpRight XRT-27 Scissor-Lift - has been sitting for a while
- John Deere Worksite Pro TR-48" chain trencher with skid-steer mounting bracket
- 2005 Gooseneck 30' tri-axle trailer with rollers for hauling trusses, some wheels are missing
- 2002 Bumper-hitch 18' trailer with railings and ramps, 1 axle is bent
- 20' enclosed tandem axle trailer
- 3/4-ton truck box utility trailer
- Truck chassis small flat deck trailer
- F350 XL crew-cab truck with 8' X 8' flat deck, no wheels - has been sitting for a while
- F350 XLT cab, front fenders